AIMSS acts as an independent agent for shipyards and marine service companies around the world.
In partnership with various companies, we are able to assist our customers with Supply, Repair & Maintenance of Machineries, Ship Repairs, Drydockings, Conversions, Upgrades, Newbuilding Project Management and more.
The company AIMSS was formed in May 2015 and is now owned by Sami Golestanian and Onno Kramer.
Our aim is to be a reliable partner to our customers as we believe in long term business relationships.
- Quality Services: AIMSS stays involved in the repair projects from the beginning to end and will try to assist its clients as and when necessary. We will be available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Peace of Mind: We keep a close eye on any projects awarded to our principals and will follow up on the progress of the job.
- Competitive Rates: We make sure our clients are offered the best rates, without compromising on quality.
- Transparent Service: We advise our clients on their options and will let the client choose the best option which suits their needs.
Services We Offer
AIMSS can assist its clients with;
- Drydockings: Through our worldwide network of shipyards.
- Afloat Repairs & Underwater Services: We work together with number of repair companies around the world.
- Riding Squad: We provide highly qualified riding team (eg. technicians, welders, fitters, electricians, cleaners etc.) from Romania.
Supply of Marine Equipment & Products
AIMSS represents some special Marine Service companies;
- Anchors & Chains
- Electric Motors
- Dynamic Biofilm Protection System
- Exhaust Gas Cleaning System (Scrubbers)
- Local supplies of Marine Equipment & Products in emergency cases through our Partners
Marine Consultancy Services
AIMSS offers design, engineering services and consultancy solutions.