General Shipping S.A., based in Greece has been in the market for over 45 years.
The company can effectively undertake and fulfil the following services- both afloat and inside shipyards:
- Tank Coating and painting application of cargo tanks, cargo holds and ballast tanks (grit blasting/ hydro blasting/ painting)
- Surface steel preparation during the construction of new vessels (newbuilding projects)
- Large scale of steelworks, such as steel constructions projects and metal sheet repairs/modifications and replacements on all types of vessels of any size
- Docking services (external hull treatment and painting with specialised paint products i.e. copper coat etc.)
- Undertaking of “turn-key” projects
- Tank cleaning services
- Cleaning of ballast or void tanks for various purposes
- Protection of internal and external areas during the docking or repairing period of the vessel in shipyards or alongside areas
- Erection of scaffoldings in order to facilitate the performance of maintenance-docking works
Amongst others, General Shipping S.A. has rendered its services to:
- All types of Vessels (Specialization in the testing & demanding market of FPSOs, Chemical & Product Tankers, LPGs, etc.)
- Naval ships of all types (Submarines, Frigates, Fast Missile boats)
- Drilling equipment/ platforms
- Land tanks, Refineries, Oil terminals
- Metallic bridges
- Industrial constructions
- Mega Yachts
The provided services of General Shipping S.A. have been certified by ABS QE according to ISO 9001:2015, 14001:2015 and OHSAS 18001:2007 standards.
General Shipping S.A. is also an official NATO-registered supplier, as well as certified member of GDDIA (General Directorate for Defence Investment & Armaments) of the Greek Ministry of National Defence.
General Shipping S.A. has been awarded with the prize award for excellent export activity by Piraeus Chamber of SME in 2001.